Here's what I learned on this trip to Dauset and Thomaston, that I didn't know before.
1. Riding in the mud and rain is actually cool and fun once you decide to do it.
2. Worm is technically better than you or I think he is.
3. Big Jim Slade is a way better climber and rider than he or we thought. He's also has a crazy, dark, angry side (thank God).
4. I am not as good a climber as I thought I was.
5. I am not as mentally tough as I thought I was.
6. Our local trails ain't shit.
7. Tyler (not Tailor) has more to complain about than just about anyone on the planet, and never does.
8. You can always eat more if you just apply yourself.
9. Some hotel maintenance guys take their duties very, VERY, seriously.
10. If you bribe a guy to do your laundry in an industrial machine, it gets REALLY clean.....FAST!
11. You can wash the orange out of Costelli shami's.
12. Zack is more awesome than he thought he was.
13. Derwood can make more noises asleep, than he does when he's awake.
14. Just because they have great BBQ in Macon doesn't mean you get to eat it.
15. It's very cool to watch DVDs while you drive.
16. Iron Man is a kick ass movie.