OFFICIAL RULES FOR IPOD OLYMPICS:
1. Every player must have his own Ipod.
2. Any and all genres of music are allowed.
3. You have five seconds to start your song after being handed the dock cord.
4. Yelling, singing along, cheering a selection, talking over songs, providing attached memories, weird facts and trivia is not only encouraged it is required.
5. Each player gets one "pull" if they disapprove another players selection.
6. Players must divulge personal attachments to selections of other players, and any physical reactions such as "goose bumps".
7. Paper and pen are needed to write down awesome selections you have never heard of, for the purpose of down loading later.
8. Points are awarded, but everyone wins.
9. Mundane selections will be met with severe verbal abuse.