Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mistaken


Yeah so, it turns out that night riding alone out at Tom Brown and Caddy is about is about as hard core as getting coffee from Star Bucks. Apparently everyone does it. Same old story I think I am cool, turns out I am a clone.


Slade, Ty and I picked up a single speed Bob on our travels last night. It looked like Disney's "Parade of Lights" out there. We rode the same (more or less) route Slade and I rode Tuesday but about a half hour faster. You couldn't go two feet without tripping over someone riding with a light on his head. The highlight of the night was Ty's ferocious attack on Alford Arm hill. Don't let that guy fool ya ...he's got a motor. BASTARD!


I will miss the Bike Chain Thursday lunch again, due to the overwhelming amount of BASTARDS! that threw my hat in the ring, for the Fat Of The Land steering committee. I would never be part of a club that would have me as a member, but I admire a good gag so, I agreed to meet with the guys that actually know what they are doing.


Someday I guess our crew will ride together again, but I am not holding my breath. We are split into fast and slow factions and the fast guys have their race faces on. I guess I'll see y'all at Felasco.


That's the news kids I would have put in more effort, but comments are down and times is hard!



W.B.Z.N.

6 comments:

bikechain said...

I will be riding as soon as a pick up a light.... Red Drizzle.

nicol said...

I don't ride alone in the woods at night (just trails) so I am not hard core. I didn't know you were a clone. :)

BIG JIM said...

Go steer those guys in the right direction. Remember, more obstacles on the singletrac IS a good thing.

Anonymous said...

committee...

ha ha!

Juancho said...

Dude- we put you there for a reason!

To keep you off the bike of course.

Anonymous said...

You need to be on the commitee:
You got the blog, you got the readers, you got the crew...
Use your powers for good.

You can ride your bike to the meetings.
-otersen